Sheeple panic in London UK

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Yesterday the UK government reluctantly had to increase isolation and lockdown restrictions on London and surrounding areas ( 33 million people affected) . UK has THREE tiers of controls but this NEW strain of COVID 19 variant is 67% more virulent and infectous than the two other strains and the Tier 3 Lockdown controls were proving inadequate. so the government lauches a total lockdown Tier 4 for this new strain.

Two hours laters every London mainline train station was packed with fleeing Londoners trying to get out of London before the midnight Lockdown time. Road traffic was also much heavier. On the trains it was standing room only as people piled onto the trains. So no doubt these bastards will ensure the spread of the new strain of Covid 19 far and wide across the rest of the country.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/queues-...ns-come-into-christmas-effect-lockdown-801917
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rate-Londoners-flee-capital-ahead-Tier-4.html

Last edited:
Massive traffic jams last night according to the AA with people taking to the roads within 90 minutes of the new restrictions being applied, Imagine the sh1t flying if this third strain gets to the US east and west coasts.

12:45
Police Scotland doubles its presence along border with England
Police Scotland will double its presence along the border with England after Scotland's first minister announced a ban on most cross-border travel - but checkpoints will not be put in place.
Police Scotland chief constable Iain Livingstone says "highly visible patrols" on roads will be used to "deter anyone who might be considering breaching the coronavirus travel restrictions".
But he adds: "I remain clear I do not consider it appropriate or proportionate for officers to establish checkpoints or roadblocks to simply enforce travel restrictions".
"Where officers encounter wilful, persistent or flagrant breaches we will act decisively to enforce the law", he says.

12:45
Police Scotland doubles its presence along border with England
Police Scotland will double its presence along the border with England after Scotland's first minister announced a ban on most cross-border travel - but checkpoints will not be put in place.
Police Scotland chief constable Iain Livingstone says "highly visible patrols" on roads will be used to "deter anyone who might be considering breaching the coronavirus travel restrictions".
But he adds: "I remain clear I do not consider it appropriate or proportionate for officers to establish checkpoints or roadblocks to simply enforce travel restrictions".
"Where officers encounter wilful, persistent or flagrant breaches we will act decisively to enforce the law", he says.
cant we just reinforce Hadrians Wall??

yes, but only for care home staff and the over 80s.
it will be many months maybe even a year before everyone that wants one gets one.

Reminds me of the 1970s TV sci fi series SURVIVORS where a Pandemic wiped out 90% of the people but as the outbreak spread the government kept playing its severity down and they even released a vacine that did not work.

So I'm starting to think seriously that isnt it rather convenient that Parliament closed down 24 hours BEFORE this new lockdown giving Ministers, MPs, Lords, Spads, Advisors and Civil Servants 24 hours head start to get out of the south east of England.

I wonder if all the DOT>COM billionaires have buggered off to their secret bases and retreats yet?

Reminds me of the 1970s TV sci fi series SURVIVORS where a Pandemic wiped out 90% of the people but as the outbreak spread the government kept playing its severity down and they even released a vacine that did not work.

So I'm starting to think seriously that isnt it rather convenient that Parliament closed down 24 hours BEFORE this new lockdown giving Ministers, MPs, Lords, Spads, Advisors and Civil Servants 24 hours head start to get out of the south east of England.

I wonder if all the DOT>COM billionaires have buggered off to their secret bases and retreats yet?
now you mention it that is very interesting.
the govt always takes care of its own....first.

I'm sure the new virus is already on its way halfway around the world, here in Europe, to my current knowledge, only three or four countries have blocked air traffic from England. That there are still direct rail and ferry connections, and also car traffic is not yet interested in anyone.
The reality is if the crap was already so quickly dragged to Europe and USA, this crap from England will be even faster everywhere.
The other problem is, before this weekend many Europeans went by plane all over Europe Christmas trips and shopping.
Forget about it, the new virus is already on the way in this world and our paranoid politicians will now run around full of panic and probably force us to take every vaccine that is available, I say to that once
GAME OVER because the system will now finally collapse and there will be a travel chaos. I'm going to check my flight baggage and tomorrow again big shopping, looks like I soon have to run to the mountains if it comes bad, I wish you the best and good luck if it comes to chaos.

I have the feeling that in UK and soon in France the population has had enough and openly opposes the government. People in Europe have had enough of this Corona dictatorship that the media and governments are organizing and it is now turning into open hatred, the situation is dangerous. If Johnson thinks he can lock the people in areas then he will be wrong, logical consequence is all will flee, especially from the cities. If there are again elections here in Europe, which I doubt, these politicians we have now will all disappear from the scene, either come better, or if we are unlucky a new agitator like the one who founded the 3 Reich.
I think but rather that it comes here to a great civil war, many signs point at the time to that.

Latest posts

Back