Saudi Intelligence Service AAR

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To: some Prince probably

Regards journalist matter.

3:05 pm: Team surreptitiously enters embassy through front door. Make sure to stare directly into all cameras to avoid suspicion.

3:07 pm: proceed directly to subjects location and whoop his ###. Advise Consul to leave. Upon seeing our only interrogation tools, a big ### syringe and a hacksaw, he agrees and leaves, hastily. *NOTE* Consul office was quite spacious, in future, consider doubling ground action interrogation team size from 15, to 40.

3:09 pm: attach subject to consulate desk, inject with a million grams of fentanyl, and begin interrogation. *QUERY* possibility of subject having an undisclosed heart condition? After removing subjects arms, legs, and head, subjects heart stopped beating?

3:20 pm: interrogation ends. Subject failed to disclose desired information. Subject is placed in 37 Ziploc freezer bags for transport.

Further interrogation required? Please advise.

The way I see it, they aren't a country in the world that's a saint especially Turkey and personally that is a Turkish problem and between Turkey and Saudi Arabia not the world and if it wasn't for the bad blood between the two nation no body would ever have heard about it. Very careless on Saudi's part, I mean come on, allowing him to walk in through the gates in broad daylight and multiple Saudi security personal coming in to the Country at the same time and not thinking that isn't going to raise red flags in Turkey alone, very amateurish Saudi!

I agree with all of that. I don't know if they were panicked, or really that sloppy. I've heard that the former head of their security/intelligence service was really on the ball, so it makes wonder what happened.

Latest posts

Back