Now the illegal immigrants are from India!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...n-record-numbers-pay-smugglers-up-to-25g.html

Excerpt: "The surge of Central Americans crossing into the U.S. claiming asylum is no secret around the world. Just a snapshot of those caught entering on any given day is stunning – Nigeria, Romania, Nepal – in addition to the hundreds of Mexicans, Guatemalans and Hondurans.

But one of the fastest-growing groups of illegal immigrants come not from the barrios of South America or the slums of Africa, but mega-sized cities in India – 8,000 miles away from the tiny town of El Centro, California, where a handful of Indian nationals are illegally entering the U.S. every day, officials say"

they don't come because they think our government is the best in the world or our nation is the best. The come for the free hand outs. Stop all the hand outs and they will stop coming.

I agree, stop the handouts. 100% of every welfare system should end immediately. Start shooting them and you will be surprised how quick word gets out.

And for any softies out there, yes I said that. If someone breaks into my home, I have a right to shoot them. If they break into my business, I can shoot them. Why is this really any different? Sure, put up some warning signs a day or two earlier. Then fire away.

Latest posts

Back