New to the forum

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3dCavTrooper

New Friend
Neighbor
Hello all, I’m new to the forum here and looking for ideas and all that for long term survival of SHTF. Currently a professional mechanic in the suburbs of Milwaukee. I’m a combat veteran of the Iraq war, was deployed from 2007-2009. Currently own 2 acres of land, not a lot of room for preps here unfortunately.

Welcome to the forum from Hungary.
BTW: for the uninformed...CH comes from a hundreds of years old group of people living where we all call Switzerland. Long ago they got attacked by a Germanic horde and they all got together and won the war. After that they signed a peace treaty with many other "nations" of the time and were respected as bad-ass fighters...and they called themselves the Confederation of Helvetica (shortened to CH) the now well-known short form.
3rdCavTrooper: I only have one acre and have drilled a well, have a garden, a well filled pantry and a cellar with more space and could well live a year with my preps, not including fishing, trapping, hunting and scavaging...just start and get on with it...GP

Hello all, I’m new to the forum here and looking for ideas and all that for long term survival of SHTF. Currently a professional mechanic in the suburbs of Milwaukee. I’m a combat veteran of the Iraq war, was deployed from 2007-2009. Currently own 2 acres of land, not a lot of room for preps here unfortunately.

thank you for my family’s freedoms! You’re not alone in your desire to shore up your preps. They’re like an insurance policy. You hope to never need them, but you sleep better at night knowing you’re covered.

I own 1/3 acre of land, but I have access to property up ‘nort. We plan to bug in, but 1/3 acre in suburbia is bleak without a group. Any chances you have neighbors who are like minded? 414 is turning into a crap heap.. stay safe brother!

Latest posts

Back