I'm baaaack, sort of.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
Well, I’m back….more or less. Chemo, radiation, immunotherapy...the whole nine yards. New PET/CT scans ordered for Wednesday to see what has been accomplished so far. Side effects are killers…..no appetite, no energy, lost about 40 lbs, pain in all my joints, muscles, and eating more pills than I want to count!

Doctor says it will be “weeks before I recover from the side effects, just be patient!” Yeah, riiigghhtt!!

Anyhow….VJ is still kicking, just a bit slower!

Hope y’all have been doing well and are all safe and sound!

Keep fighting! Eat and drink as much raw vegetables and fruits (greens and berries) as you can stomach. Cant do a chlorine dioxide protocol while doing chemotherapy poisoning, but you can as soon as that's over with. I know people who beat stage 4 cancers, all where positive and didn't stop fighting. I don't know any that wasn't positive and stopped fighting that beat cancer. Godspeed and have faith.

Keep fighting! Eat and drink as much raw vegetables and fruits (greens and berries) as you can stomach. Cant do a chlorine dioxide protocol while doing chemotherapy poisoning, but you can as soon as that's over with. I know people who beat stage 4 cancers, all where positive and didn't stop fighting. I don't know any that wasn't positive and stopped fighting that beat cancer. Godspeed and have faith.

Juicers are good.

We have all been wondering about you and how you had been doing. So glad to see you are doing better and are feeling like you are able to come back. You have been missed around here. Hang in there and get back to feeling like your old self little by little.

Welcome back VJ. Glad to see you are still kicking and progressing. Looking forward to harassing you once you are full strength.

Rather than try to reply individually, let me just say a big THANKS to all who have offered their support and best wishes. I believe the "recovery period" has kicked in (finally), as I feel better than I have in months....appetite returning, and more active. Thank you all!!

Latest posts

Back