How a spy type microburst transmitter works

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
How a micro-burst transmitter works, or one way it can work.

Warning after reading this, you will believe that your cell phone, is a micro-burst transmitter, that also sends out your GPS location data, in the micro-bursts. Since everything now these days is digital. I will call them packet bursts, from now on, to be more technically correct, instead of micro-bursts.

Background. When I first heard, or read about them, as I understood that technology as advertised and explained, it somehow took hours or recorded conversations, and condensed them somehow, into such a small format, that the entire conversation could be sent in a matter of a few seconds over radio. Making this technology extremely hard to detect, as it only transmits, let’s say, once a day or less, for a few seconds, if that. Using wired and wired networks now of course.

This is how it works. I will give a modern-day example. A.K.A. A cell phone. As most people know. These days you can talk to your cell phone or other computer controlled device. You can say “call home” to your cell phone and it will call that number, if setup to do so. The newest version of Windows OS, and some Apple devices too now for a while, have technology installed, that tries to understand the sentence structure of words you say to the device in question.

It is not excellent at this yet. But it is very good at understanding what each word you say is. This is critical. Since it is good at understanding what each word you say is, it can just record each word you say, in a text file. This is an extreme form of one-way compression. Then, when needed, the text file is uploaded somewhere. A text file, is much smaller, than say, an audio file, like a music file, saying the same thing.

If the cell phone has a hard time understanding a word or words you say, or other people around you, and you are high enough up on some list, or a family member or friend is. Well, a human operator (proper security clearance) can listen to a actual sample of that audio, for that word, and customize the software listening to you, accordingly. Just for you, and the particular group of people, that device, and maybe other listening devices around you, all at the same time, get updated to understand that word or words.

They do the same for millions and millions of other people, and listening devices, in your country, being used on them. Not just the devices for you, and your family, and friends and co-workers.

Those devices setting and network databases, in fusion centers and other places, get updated via the telephone network most likely. That super computer (one of many) only has to process say a hundred different people’s voices text files and correlate them, however they do it, to track you in various ways. Just a couple hundred at most on average, per a person, which is still a huge task requiring lots of power and cooling (water) when done for every single person in a country or continent. Or so I believe anyway.

Your cell phone can also send GPS location data along with it’s text file (in a packet burst). This means it’s aware of your current location at all times basically. Basically, way-points throughout the day, with date and time including with the GPS location information. Maybe cell tower location data, if you have the GPS settings turned off. Probably with the location of other people in a certain range of you too, to form correlations in databases over time. These peoples cell phones and other devices, transmit too, of course in packet bursts and get saved to databases too. (Rallies, meeting, protests, meetup groups, certain peoples homes, certain businesses, business types, etc).

I read an interesting article one time, of some I.T. people asking several large phone companies a question. Basically, “do cell phones still have a power source for transmitting data after you remove the cell phone battery.” A very well-crafted reply letter from the company or two that did reply basically didn’t actually give an answer to the question they asked. Instead they gave an answer to a question that was not asked, using legal language to make it harder to understand than it should be, what they were saying. In other words, they did not actually confirm or deny if they had a second power source inside cell phones, that could be used to send “packet bursts” every once in a while.

I personally believe cell phones do have a secondary power source called a capacitor, or ultra or super capacitor. Even super capacitors do not come close to the capacity of a battery. But they are capable of sending lots and lots of “packet bursts”.

Do not be afraid. Fear is the mind killer. I believe I heard that expression somewhere before. (Ha, Ha, Ha). Fear based decisions, are not usually the best made decisions. But that’s how governments forces people to make many decisions, because of the fear of the consequences otherwise. This makes your decisions predictable in mass. Unjust laws do that for example. Like investing money, instead of saving money, because of the tax structure in your country. That made you predictable. Fear is the easiest way to manipulate (control) people in mass and individually.

George Albert Collins
Yellowknife NT
Canada

If you have an Android Phone, here is a little exercise that might shock you...

Open up Google Maps on your phone.
Click on the menu and select "Your Timeline"
Click on the calendar icon in the upper right.
Click on a date, and you will see a map of your movements that day.
Swipe up from the bottom and you will get a list of places you visited that day and how long it took to get from one place to the next, and what mode of transportation you used.
If you went to a shopping center, it will not only tell you the name of the shopping center you went to, but also the name of every store that you went to.

If you have an Android Phone, here is a little exercise that might shock you...

Open up Google Maps on your phone.
Click on the menu and select "Your Timeline"
Click on the calendar icon in the upper right.
Click on a date, and you will see a map of your movements that day.
Swipe up from the bottom and you will get a list of places you visited that day and how long it took to get from one place to the next, and what mode of transportation you used.
If you went to a shopping center, it will not only tell you the name of the shopping center you went to, but also the name of every store that you went to.
Not for me, location is off and maps, travel apps are all disabled. They watching.

Latest posts

Back