Greeting from Idaho

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChainerCygnus

New Friend
Neighbor
Hi there. My name is Bryce and I'm from Idaho. I am new to prepping but seeing the writing on the wall (perhaps but hopefully not too late) has kickstarted something I should have done long ago. Anyways, I hope to learn and share my own knowledge here so we can all come out ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. My name is Bryce and I'm from Idaho. I am new to prepping but seeing the writing on the wall (perhaps but hopefully not too late) has kickstarted something I should have done long ago. Anyways, I hope to learn and share my own knowledge here so we can all come out ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome. It's never too late to learn something new. A lot of people aren't real secure about the outlook of the country, or world for that matter.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Latest posts

Back