Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that you are avoiding the poison sugar, add seed oils to your list, if you haven‘t already. Seed oils R.I.P. up your organs, tissues, and cellular metabolism.
Sugar is a slow-kill process of extracting as much wealth and health from you from junk food purchases to the medical intervention you will need for a myriad of health issues over long term use. SUGAR and SEED OILS are meant to kill you, just as the vaccines are.
If you have survived the global depop operation so far, make sure you stay healthy and fit to avoid pharmaceuticals and medical intervention which have shown to be deadly to millions.

Remove the seed oils in your fluffed pantries (take them to a food bank) and replace with avocado, olive oil, ghee, and/or animal fats (tallow). Yes, your diet will be different without sugar, refined carbs, and seed oil, but the results are AMAZING.
PROTIP: As you continue to food prep for the collapse, place emphasis on PROTEIN. Many of us have enough beans, rice, flour, and pasta if things get really bad. But for now, all CATS get lean, fit, and healthier through a diet of beef, chicken, pork, fish. For example, remove the bread and cakes from your freezer and replace with protein products.
Find ways to preserve meat - canning ground meat is a great way to keep shelf stable protein. You can make beef jerky in a variety of ways.
Other ideas: Find a powderized protein drink that you like. Then stock up. Protein in a can! Find protein bars, no seed oils and low in sugar, to replace your sweet tooth cravings. Get powderized eggs in a can - great for long term storage of protein. Eggs were the first item I processed in my Harvest Right freeze dryer. Anytime I see a great price on eggs, I buy a few dozen and powderize, but you can also buy eggs like this through Azure and Augason Farms.
Drop your own protips inside comments. Meow.
5241ab27b67a160d.jpeg

My advice? Get meat rabbits NOW!!! Rabbits alone will assure you and your family of having enough protein to stay healthy! They are quiet, easy to raise and eat what chickens and humans don’t. Neighbors can hear your chickens. They can hear your cattle. They can hear your goats and sheep. They can not hear your rabbits!

Ground Round is 93% meat 7% fat. States AG depts do come and test the labeling at store level
Waygu is a new category since i have been around the retail store world. The layered fat is much different than added fat. American Wagyu tastes much different than a compared burger of lesser fat content. Wagyu is much more butter like fat taste
I have used waygu burger in a smoked shotgun shell. (Beef and cheese stuffed in manicotti). It actually turned out a little greasy for my taste. I can’t afford the $99lb + for steaks

I hate tilapia, and will eat just about anything else on the menu before I eat tilapia...
But that meme is so full of shit it's funny. Tilapia have skins and bones. You can overcook them. Nearly a hundred species of Tilapia can be found in the wild in Africa, Asia and even in Texas and Florida. Sure, a lot of farmed fish, including tilapia, are full of toxins. So are wild caught fish in many rivers in the U.S. Below the dam downriver from BOL2, they have these advisories about eating fish (Some PCBs share a structural similarity and toxic mode of action with dioxins):
Adv1PCBs, Mercury, Flathead Catfish ≥ 32 inches, DO NOT EAT
Adv2PCBs, Mercury, Flathead Catfish < 32 inches, No more than two meals/month
Adv3PCBs, Carp, No more than two meals/month
Adv4PCBs, Redhorse Sucker species, No more than two meals/month
Adv5PCBs, Channel Catfish, No more than two meals/month
Adv6PCBs, Mercury, Striped Bass, No more than two meals/month
Adv7PCBs, Mercury, White Bass, No more than two meals/month
Adv8PCBs, White Perch, No more than two meals/month
Adv9PCBs, Mercury, Blue Catfish, No more than two meals/month
Adv10PCBs, Walleye, No more than two meals/month
Adv11PCBs, Mercury, Longnose Gar, No more than two meals/month
Adv12Mercury, Largemouth Bass, No more than two meals/month

Above the dam there are no advisories, thank heaven!

Latest posts

Back