EDC in depth pic heavy

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
I"ll start with the multi tool, bit adaptor and pen. The leatherman bit adaptor allows you to use any 1/4 bit so your options really increase.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366315972.084992.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316002.891148.jpg

I used the body of a sharpie to hold other bits.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316082.837931.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316119.421104.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316227.588997.jpg

The pen comes in at 3 3/4 closed and 5 1/4 open it is a zebra f301 compact
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316332.554612.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316358.819947.jpg

The Swiss (Sak) food prep only
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316486.948698.jpg

Last is a watch, 6ft paracord bracelet and a new addition the webbing belt that can double as a strap.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366316714.770121.jpg

Well that's what I carry on my person all the time. What a geek huh !

I normally just carry a small camera bag's worth of stuff, plus if you carried almost all of the above in England you would be arrested for position of a deadly weapon. It really is stupid over here, I had to go to court just for caring a multi tool for my bike (which did not have any blades on).

I normally just carry a small camera bag's worth of stuff, plus if you carried almost all of the above in England you would be arrested for position of a deadly weapon. It really is stupid over here, I had to go to court just for caring a multi tool for my bike (which did not have any blades on).
WOW that sucks.

yep, i got let off though when i pointed out that then pen in the judge's pocket could be deadly in the wrong hands and then listed a load of other stupid stuff like that

Hey James isn't our law system a joke, I have now started carrying my multi tool with me to work ,its a Gerber suspension I am a taxi driver , so lets see what happens ,cos the police are always on our backs , even for just a tail light out

Hey James isn't our law system a joke, I have now started carrying my multi tool with me to work ,its a Gerber suspension I am a taxi driver , so lets see what happens ,cos the police are always on our backs , even for just a tail light out

I feel for you guys, could not imagine not being able to carry a knife. There are some mods that can be done on leathermans so they are knife less. The wingman and sidekick are the two easiest.

There are several reasons for me carrying my multi tool the obvious one is for carrying out small repairs to my vehicle, the other well you can all guess at that one

That torx goes into a barrel i am pretty sure, you could try to replace it but it will void the warranty. I would send it in. Gives you a good reason to find another one at the pawn shop. LOL. I found one this weekend i'll post it up.

i'd replace the orange cord on the muti tool with one that dont show up as easy.on acount bright colors show up to easy when a person needs to stay hid from someone.but all n all.that looks like a great muti tool set.especily when it comes with a setup for 1/4 inch sockets n bits.

Latest posts

Back