Cure for Cancer?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to you tube and didn't see the recipe I used, but I think I just used the mushrooms and pure grain alcohol and put into a jar, put it in the dark and shook it every day for 8 weeks. Some people grind the TT before putting in jar. I just tear mine into little pieces.

Last edited:
Apricot kernels ate still legal in America despite some of the lies the fda is spewing!
There is a drug that has been known to cure cancer, therefore, made illegal by the U.S. government but can be bought mail order from mexico. It is called Laetrile.
G Edward Griffin has written a book about this and the cure for cancer in "World without Cancer" This cured Steve McQueen cancer when he went to mexico for the treatment
Contrary to myth, he did not die from cancer but a benign tumor he had removed afterwards and bled to death. A complication he was advised about before his surgery!
This guy I know has researched this and other cancer items extensively.

Apricot kernels ate still legal in America despite some of the lies the fda is spewing!
There is a drug that has been known to cure cancer, therefore, made illegal by the U.S. government but can be bought mail order from mexico. It is called Laetrile.
G Edward Griffin has written a book about this and the cure for cancer in "World without Cancer" This cured Steve McQueen cancer when he went to mexico for the treatment
Contrary to myth, he did not die from cancer but a benign tumor he had removed afterwards and bled to death. A complication he was advised about before his surgery!
This guy I know has researched this and other cancer items extensively.
Even with a Brave search on Laetrile, it doesn't show promising results, at least with the first page and stay away from reddit responses. My goodness, everyone who uses Laetrile DIES!! OMG!!!! I have heard that apricot kernels were promising at one point back in the day. I wish I would have done a deep dive back in the day before internet censorship. Now it is just what "they" want us to see. I thought "Brave" was one of the last good searches; this is just disappointing. My big question, does it cure blood cancers?

Even with a Brave search on Laetrile, it doesn't show promising results, at least with the first page and stay away from reddit responses. My goodness, everyone who uses Laetrile DIES!! OMG!!!! I have heard that apricot kernels were promising at one point back in the day. I wish I would have done a deep dive back in the day before internet censorship. Now it is just what "they" want us to see. I thought "Brave" was one of the last good searches; this is just disappointing. My big question, does it cure blood cancers?
According to him, his searches show Laetrile working. Apparently, just recently the fda was testing and researching Laetrile and like he said, if it was deemed illegal, why would they be researching it?
He has been big into this for years and even more so after being diagnosed with Prostate cancer.
I know how intense he gets into things and never says something without being able to back it up. I trust everything he says.
I can ask him where he gets his info if you like?

According to him, his searches show Laetrile working. Apparently, just recently the fda was testing and researching Laetrile and like he said, if it was deemed illegal, why would they be researching it?
He has been big into this for years and even more so after being diagnosed with Prostate cancer.
I know how intense he gets into things and never says something without being able to back it up. I trust everything he says.
I can ask him where he gets his info if you like?
I am open to his response of PV.

1712399261181.png

Here is a very informative as well as positive article about Laetrile.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/apricot-kernels-for-cancer/

Latest posts

Back