Concealed Carry Tee Shirts

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiredog8

Molon Labe
Reaction score
A lot of us Preppers are licensed for concealed carry.
There are many options on how to carry such as , ankle holsters, shoulder holsters, pocket holsters, in the waistband holsters, fannypack holsters, even cell phone case holsters.
Another method is the vest or jacket with a built in carry pocket. 5.11 Tactical makes some of these.
I had seen the advertisments for the tee shirts with underarm holsters built in to the tee.

5.11 Tactical Series Tee Price: $ 74.99 ( retail ) plus sales tax
The first one I Bought was made by 5.11 Tactical Series.
It is black spandex material with a deep padded pocket ( fits a 1911 full size model ) under each arm that has two small velcro closures.
The pistol pocket : against body: lined with 1/8th inch thick dense foam for comfort.
The exterior of the pocket is made of a quilted spandex that allows some concealment of the gun bulge.
The 5.11 Tactical crew neck tee is very comfortable to wear and breathes nicely.
Down here in south Texas it's warm to hot about 9 months of the year, so ventilation is a major plus.
Especially concidering that you wear it as an under shirt.
It is very easy to draw from, and since it has pockets under both arms, can be used by lefties and righties, and extra mags, wallet or what ever can be carried opposite the gun.
This tee is comfortabl to wear, has easy draw, and multi-use pockets.
Rating scale of 1 through 5= 4.5 ( pistol pocket is deep, made for larger frames)

UnderTech Undercover Tee Price: $ 99.00 ( 3 pack, on line ) plus shipping
My Wife bought me a three pack from http://www.glockstore.com
The V-neck tee is white spandex with a tapper at the waist and a long tail to prevent untucking with movement.
Pistol holsters ( under each arm ) are made of wide, thick elastic, double stitched.
Each pistol holster has one mag pocket next to it. The Mag pockets are made of the same elastic as the pistol holster.
The pistol holster will hold a Barretta Elite II and /or a Walther PPK/S. ( Thats all I have for a fit test, sorry. )
The pistol holster has a 1 inch elastic over tab with a metal snap to retain the weapon in the holster.
( The snap will take some practice for draw speed. And it is a pain to resnap one handed.)
Again the ventilation is good. The length is a plus as well as the tappered waist. It is a snug fit that prevents the weapon for moving around.
The three pack is a bargain for the price compared to the 5.11 tactical tee.
Rating = 4 (overall but can live with it.)

Remember that both tee are designed to be worn under a shirt and use compression to keep weapon from flopping around under your shirt.

Hope this helps y'all.
Wiredog8

Thankfully Oklahoma is open carry now so you don't have to worry if someone sees your gun. Still think it a good idea to not carry a peacemaker on your hip and advertise but I like having the option.

Latest posts

Back