Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen one of these in decades. Black racer (we call them "black runners"). They usually hightail it when you come across one. This one was doing his best to ignore me. I had a machete and was trying to use it to shoo him away from camp, but he just kept going around me. I finally just let him go where he wanted.
They aren't supposed to get over 6 ft long but I could have sworn this guy was 7 ft. His body kept going and going and going. I didn't get all of it in the shot.
View attachment 24902

6 foot something, just never 7 foot,
That one was probably 6' 11.9" lol

It is 82 here today and i so badly want to get out and dig in the dirt.
I understand that urge Hun. I know that I recently went back down to part time, but I'm still going to give the big planting a rest this year. I will still do my kitchen garden for tomatoes, peppers and herbs. Some years you have to give your body a rest if you can.

Last edited:
Do some grounding. Take your shoes and socks off.

Excellent advice PP! We all need to do grounding every day we can. As I understand it, the grounding heals our bodies in many ways. One way is that it corrects our energies from the disturbances caused from 5G.

Anyone else watch The Seasonal Homestead on YT? This family grows and raises almost all of its own food. They have 5 children. The youngest isn’t walking yet and she lets him crawl through the gardens! Some folks have literally freaked out about that. LOL. 🤣 This little guy looks healthy as can be!

1714216545503.jpeg

Hunny comes into the bedroom and tells me I think we have a ghost. He tells me he was in the livingroom when a floor lamp acrossed the room turned on. Ok, I would LOVE to have a Granny Ghost here. She is the only person I know that has passed away at our location.
There is such a thing as having a spirt in your house.
Gus got tossed out an upstairs window by his oldest son . Found his hospital bracelet in the attic.
He looked out for my young ones before he moved on. A lot of door slamming. But i think he was happy the way i was bringing them up and moved on. He finally left us alone.

I walked a couple of my fields today. 5 yrs ago they were nothing but wild oats.

A couple of $75 bags of pasture mix, rock raking the piles of pony poop and letting it run downhill as it breaks down. I go for a low intensity regenerative approach.

These fields are green. Have knee high grass. Every one else’s fields are starting to brown just having the wild oats. I let the grass seed out before I let the ponies at it.

I might suck at stringing fence, but I do know how to build a pasture.

Latest posts

Back