Black Lives Matter Calls NRA a Terrorist Organization

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I renewed My NRA membership this morning . Another 3 years .
Newsweek called black lives matters a civil rights organization . The only thing they have done for blacks is burnt their communities and decreased law and order in their neighborhoods .

Both parties have a right to fight for what they believe in. The NRA believes people have a right to own firearms. BLM believes African Americans are mistreated by law enforcement. You know what? I think both sides are 100% correct and I do not see why one must pick a side between the two.

Communists should be so proud. They have their new 'useful idiots' Bolsheviks and it's working out great for them...

Funny. BLM is an irrelevant pathic and intolerant wanna-be terrorist organization that doesn't have a clue about what they're fighting for. Except they like to burn and loot.
I renewed my NRA membership about 3 weeks ago. Got a nice little duffle bag for doing so too. Been a member for over 40 years now and my dad even longer.

Both parties have a right to fight for what they believe in. The NRA believes people have a right to own firearms. BLM believes African Americans are mistreated by law enforcement. You know what? I think both sides are 100% correct and I do not see why one must pick a side between the two.
well I say this and it will sound racist as hell,,

I have picked my side a long time ago,and with all the crap that we read about almost every day it only strengthens my belief that the NRA is necessary to protect my 2nd amendment rights,and the BLM is a detriment to this country,,,,LOOK AT THE FERGUSON MISSOURI RIOTS ,,,,THEY FUELED THAT FIRE

Both are awful organizations. The NRA promotes one of our nation's biggest downfalls currently. BLM promotes violence.

bologna, NRA is helping us The People to protect and retain our Second Amendment Right, it's the reason it has members.

That's one way to spin it. Here, I'll spin something too, watch: "The Black Lives Matter movement is helping we the people to protect our civil rights and promote equality. It's the reason it has so many supporters.

who unlocked your cage door and let you back in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well Tonto,you would hate it here where I live,we all have guns and a good number of us carry one in our car or truck every day,we have very little crime around here,,,,,,

HIGH HO SILVER AWAY,,,,,,,

FB_IMG_1502903129552.jpg
Which one shall I carry today .

I'm all for owning a gun for self defense (and obviously hunting), but I see no need to go rubbing it in anti-gun peoples' faces that you like to own guns. To me that is childish and small-minded.

The first ban is temporary, usually the second ban is permanent. Lets have patience and let a fair process work.

I just don't understand. I have differing views from others, why should that get me banned?

I'm all for owning a gun for self defense (and obviously hunting), but I see no need to go rubbing it in anti-gun peoples' faces that you like to own guns. To me that is childish and small-minded.

AND A ANTI GUNNER RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH ISN'T,,,,,

Latest posts

Back